Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's a zoo out there!!!




Today we went to the zoo for a bit. Did you know that a hippo can snap a canoe in half with one big chomp? Good to know!

3 comments:

nena said...

I love the zoo! and yes I did know that. They are nasty animals! A guy in my brothers mission was bit by one on his leg. Dave said it was a huge hole, ouch!

Cait said...

So cute Jenny! Charlie look real happy to be in the picture with Sarah, NOT! But seriously it make me want to go to the zoo!

Sarah said...

It was fun day, from now on I'll keep my distance from a Hippo. Yeah I was reading Cait's comment and he does look really happy to be in a picture with me!.....then again no, I guess he just wasn't happy! But everyone is usually happy to be in a picture with the wonderful me. Anyways I love the blog!

Sarah