Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Something to think about!

Hey everyone, I was just looking through all of our blogs and thought I would just remind everyone to try to keep their blog's as private as possible. What I mean by that is, try not to use last names, where you live, what school your kids might go to etc.... It wouldn't take much for some wierdo to figure out too much about us and our kids. We are on the internet, so we're putting ourselves out there. But obviously there are some risks. Jeff was saying that Nena googled a word and it came back to her blog. So just imagine all the strangers that see it too. It's such a fun way too keep up with what everyone's doing, but bare in mind that family and friends might not be the only one to see your blog!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thats creepy I almost don't want to have a blog anymore thinkin about that!

Jay and Bec said...

Hey, thanks for the information. I agree with Sarah. I don't want to think about anyone but family and close friends looking at it. I went and deleted the pictures of the twins. I wonder if I should delete pictures after a week of showing them -or not post as many. I don't even really want to put my kids at risk. Do you know if there are any safeguards that can be used so that we can protect our blog from outsiders? Let me know.