Sunday, July 16, 2006

Stampede Fun!





Here are a few pictures of Charlie at the Stampede. In the pictures it appeared that he was having a great time, but he actually hated most of the day. Peter and I were so pumped to take him and bought him $40 dollars in rides and he only went on 3! What a waste. We now say that "we hate the Stampede and we're never going back!!!" (Not really).

4 comments:

Karyn said...

It does look like Charlie was having some fun. It is always a joy to take kids to the grounds...Ha!!! Wait until Ashley is ready for the rides, she will want to go on the kiddy rides and Charlie will want to go out on the midway with all the big kids! Get ready Peter for that one.
Next year will be better for Charlie!
See you soon!
Love Karyn

MEG said...

In every picture he is driving something, so cute... what a little boy! Maybe next year he will have more fun! Did you have a corn dog, I have been wanting a corn dog from the stampede grounds so bad! They sound amazing! Maybe if you bribed him with cookies, or cotton candy he would have gone on more rides??? IT worked for the pony!

Sarah said...

Looks like he had fun! Lucky kid!! I wanted to go to the stamede but...unfotunatley I couldn't NEXT YEAR I WILL BE GOING!!! I love that cabin...why is it a cabin why don't they just live there???


Sarah

Jay and Bec said...

Isn't that always how it goes? You spend a ton of money just sure that your kids will love you for it, and you'll get some great kodak moments, and they cry and complain the whole day. Some of my kids are daredevils, others are a little more timid. It seems like once they reach a certain age 8-10, everyone can have a good time. Until then, for a lot of us, activities like these aren't as fun as we want them to be. Oh well! At least you made some memories!