So, we had a great weekend! We were invited out to our friend's, the Kirker's, "cabin" in Invermere. Here is Charlie hangin' with his buddy Alex, on the dock. They spent most of the weekend digging in the sand and getting dirty.
Here is a view of the cabin from the dock.
This cabin was more like a lodge, it was so beautiful. We stayed in the main cabin and the Kirker's stayed in the guest cabin. Yup, there is even a guest cabin. How cool is that?
The boys were helping Peter make his signature pancakes (blueberry and raspberry, yum). Check out the forno-pizza oven in the background. I want one!
Here is a view of the cabin from the front yard. It was such a beautiful weekend and it was so nice to get away and come back to the city feeling like a new person.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
On Golden Pond
Posted by Jennifer at Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
what a beautiful cabin! It seems like all the cabins out there are starting to look that way. We go out this weekend for a week and I cant wait. I hope the weather will be good to us! Charlie looked like he had a blast, and a little buddy to.
I think that we should all buy a cabin like that don't you? That's the best way to enjoy the outdoors, but still have all of the comforts of home. It looked like a great weekend!
Post a Comment