Saturday, July 08, 2006

Yeee-Haw!!!!

Howdy Folks! This is us at our first stampede breakfast of the season. The Garrison Woods community put on a great spread. They had ponies and fire trucks, balloons....loud music...lots of good fun. We even got Charlie to ride a pony, but Peter had to bribe him with a cookie. He got off and said "can I have a cookie now?" Life's rough hey? I tell you though, he's really in the stampede spirit. He put his cowboy hat on Thursday and hasn't taken it off since. Well, I hope everyone has a great stampede!




Here are a few recent pictures of Ashley. Mom brought the hat back from Russia. She says that all the little babies wear them!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute jen, did he get his cookie? Ashley looks adorable in that thing...hat whatever you call it. We'll see you later