Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sprinkler fun!







Whoa! It's nice outside. Here are some pictures I took yesterday of Charlie in the backyard. He was getting a big kick out of jumping over the sprinkler. Ashley even spent some time lounging in the shade. We definitely need more days like these.

5 comments:

Cait said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cait said...

I love your blog, it's so cute, those are such cute pictures, Charlie is SO cute! You guys will have to come over to the Tuscany Club, it would be so much fun! Thanks for helping me get started on my blog, it is so much fun!

nena said...

I agree we need much more days like these. I have been feeling sick lately headcold, so I havn't been out enjoing much of our great weather.

MEG said...

what fun pictures! Ashley looks so sweet and Charlie is just hilarious! It's so much fun to see pictures of everyone, then I don't feel so left out! I am coming down in early august, and I can't wait to see ya'll, especially little ashley!

Sarah said...

So cute!!! I love them! Ashley is so big now!!! I love your blog hope mine will be as good