

This is the '67 Mustang that Peter bought last month in Phoenix. Isn't it pretty? I keep telling him that we should keep it. He can drive the red one and I'll drive this one. "His and Her's" Mustangs. Don't you think that's a good idea? The car seats might be a problem. Oh well, I tried. If you know anyone who wants a new, old car, it's for sale!!!
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Mustang fever?
Posted by Jennifer at Sunday, June 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I Totally agree Jen. He should take it to the car auction in Okotoks.
Hey Jenn,
Nice car... you should keep it. Put the car seats in the red one, the one Peter drives, and you keep the blue one. I would buy it, but not big enough for our clan.
I am sure that you will not have any problem selling it.
Come on Jen! I'm looking on yours everyday and I haven't seen anything new!! I wanna hear how everyone is doing!! Look at mine I put some new pics on!!
Later.
P.s Sorry I couldn't babysit!
Sarah
Hey Jenny,
I cannot believe Ashley, she is so cute and she is growing so much! I miss you guys tons, I will be down the second week in aug. so we will have to plan to get together, so I can see everyone! You look great, and I can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment