






Here are some pictures from our trip to Arizona in May. We had lots of time to cool off by the pool. The Vermunt's came with us this time and it was lot's of fun having them there. Kathy Sheppard lives there and every spring we get to see her and Bob and their two kids, Haylee and Matthew.
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Fun in the sun
Posted by Jennifer at Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
glade to see your up and blogging some more! I had no idea that Kathy lived there. she looks great. I wish we could have some fun in the sun!
oh ya, has any one else n the family started a blog yet? If so what are your links? ours is.... thescottproject.blogspot.com
Hey Jen,
Thanks so much for getting me started. Once again love the blog...especially 'cause I'm in it!
Hey Jenny
Its Chelsea I'm just learning how to do the blog website and I am really liking it. I really like the title called Fun in The Sun. Ashley is cute in that picture of yours.
Love ya
Chelsea
Jenn I'm a little worried! You aren't writing any blogs! Come on!!! I wanna see how everyone is doing.
Post a Comment