Well, it certainly was a cold one. Charlie wanted to go as Spiderman, but it wasn't warm enough, so we pulled out "ol' faithful" - the hockey player costume!! And Ashley just had her nose painted! We only went to a couple housed, but it was fun. Charlie went to the first house and the lady was asking him about his costume, he interrupted her and said "Um, I'm going to need you to give me some candy!" Okay then! I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween! Now we all get to pick through the loot and steal the good stuff! :) |
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Jennifer at Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So cute Jen, that is so funny about Charlie, he was just out there for the candy! It was so cold, we took Brooklyn around the block and then brought her in, I got some cute pictures of her sorting thru her candy.
that made me laugh, Um could you just give me the candy! We went to the mall and did our trick or treating there!
I heard that you all had a really frigid Halloween!! I can't imagine trying to trick-or-treat in a foot of snow!! We were pretty lucky with the weather this year!! Your kids look so cute!! Bummer that it was too cold for Spidey!!
Post a Comment