Monday, October 09, 2006

Gobble, Gobble!!!

Mom and Dad and all of the Grandkids. Check out Jeff in the back! ha ha ha! What Chaos eh? Over-all, Thanksgiving turned out great. The weather was kind to us, a little crisp, but nice. Thanks to Nena and Caitlin for the awesome pumpkin desserts. Yummmmm. I had dreams about them both!
Sorry about the puke on your shirt Susie! I'll pay for the dry-cleaning :)


Here is an action shot of Jeff getting buried in leaves! He was totally covered, then Carson dove right on top. Dog pile!!!!!

Brooklyn was so cute running around. I couldn't get a good picture of her standing still, but this was a good action shot!

Thanks again, Mom and Dad for having a great dinner and to everyone that brought stuff. I can't believe how big our family is getting and how crazy it is to get everyone together. That's what makes it fun though. Jeff and Rick, thank you so much for blessing little Ashley. It really means a lot to Peter and I.

6 comments:

Jay and Bec said...

Wow!! It does look like it's crazy!! We wish we could be there to celebrate Thanksgiving with all of you. It looks so pretty up there!! I love the picture of Jeff in the leaves!! It's also fun to see all of the kids together!! Everyone is growing up so fast. I love the picture of you and Ashley as well!! Such pretty lighting!! We had our own little Canadian Thanksgiving dinner tonight, but somehow, it's not the same without all of the chaos!! We miss you guys!

Cait said...

Cute pictures Jen! I love the one of all the kids, because it really is as crazy as it was! Anyway it was really fun, I love big family things like that. Thank for trying to get one of Brooklyn, she just doesn't stop for a minute! And thats a really pretty one of you and Ashley!

MEG said...

The family looks huge, I cannot beieve all of the kids! Next year we will not miss out, I wish we could have been there! I know everyone has said it, but that picture of you and Ashley is gorgeous, very pretty! You got some great pictures their, you really captured the chaos! I'll see ya soon jenny!

nena said...

that sure was fun and really good food! The weather was perfect to.

Karyn said...

Great shot of Jeff, we both managed to capture that one. That was alot of fun at mom and dads, exhausting, but fun. It is hard to beleive that all those kids are ours. What a blessing!~

Sarah said...

it was sooooo fun!


Hope its as good next year