So, Charlie's pre-school class went on a field trip yesterday to Butterfield Acres to go on a pumpkin hunt. The kids had a great time and this was the "finished" product. Over-all, I think he did a really good job!
Charlie jumped off the wagon to go look for his special pumpkin. It was so hard to not want to show him all of the "hidden" pumpkins. They were so obvious. He loved it. The pumpkins were pretty small in size, but it was so funny watching all of the kids trying to pick them up
This is Charlie's best buddy Alex. They have so much fun together.
Butterfield Acres has horses and lambs, goats, ostrich....you name it...but the highlight of the whole afternoon was, of course, the tractor!!!!
4 comments:
Isn't that the best place! We did the same hunt earlier in the month we always do it for Quinns bday weekend. Looks like you got better weather then us though. Happy Halloween!!!
Jen it's me Jeannie Livingstone(Barclay). I talked to Jessica today and she gave me your blog address. You look great and your kids are so cute. It was so fun to see some of your family. Everyone looks just the same. Jessica left me a comment on my blog yesterday and we hooked up. It was fun to see you. I want your address and all that fun stuff. My blog is thebarclayblog.blogspot.com and my email is earlyautumninc@yahoo.com I'd love to hear more about how your doing. Jeannie
That is so cute, Charlie looks so growen up! I love the picture with his little friend Alex.
It looks like he had such a great day!! He did an awesome job decorating his pumpkin as well!! What a great preschool teacher to take all of the kids on such a fun fieldtrip!!
Post a Comment