Saturday, October 28, 2006

Ca-na-da..... Ca-na-da......TONIGHT!!!!!

Doesn't Peter look smashing? Well, we had a Halloween Party to go to Friday night (I came down with something and didn't go), but Peter went as a.....Young Canadian of the Calgary Stampede!!!! He teases me all the time about my days in YC's, but secretly, I think he really loves it! Look at the joy in his face, you just can't fake that!


Somebody at the Party asked if he was a gay cowboy. I'm so proud!






4 comments:

Cait said...

That is a awesome costume, and Peter is so good at acting like the young canadians! It was probualy so funny in really life! Happy Halloween!

nena said...

that is so funny!! I love the red cheeks, and glossy lips. You know your gay when!!

Jay and Bec said...

He looks so natural, so happy!!! I love Halloween! You can really just be who you are deep down for one night of the year!!! FUNNY!

Karyn said...

Peter, I believe that auditions are next week... I think you should give it a go!
Great costume~
KAryn