Here is Peter with the "other woman" in his life! She's a beauty and she absolutely adores Peter. She hates me. She gives me dirty looks all day. Is it wrong to feel intimidated by your own dog? Anyway, we went for a walk at North Glenmore park the other day and it was so beautiful. The colors are so amazing right now. I haven't visited this park much before and I'm wondering why. It's so nice there, very peaceful. It's not great for dogs though, actually, I'm not even sure they're allowed. It was all we could do to keep her out of the water.
On our way out of the park we tried to distract Charlie attention away from the playground, but nothing gets past him. We had to bribe him with a Dairy Queen ice-cream cone to get him to leave, but not before Peter and I had a little fun too.
Ashley loved the swing, she was totally laughing. I have her dressed like it's 40 below, but it was actually really nice. Mom's paranoia is rubbing off on me.....Can you hear her? (Use your mom voice while reading this) - "She's going to catch her death out there! Put a hat on her!!"
Friday, September 29, 2006
Falling in love with Fall!
Posted by Jennifer at Friday, September 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nice pictures jen, Totally what you picture fall being like! Your family should be in an ad or something, just adorable! Anyways, looks like fun, North Glenmore park is so nice, when I nannied and it was only Bokru, we would go for long walks around there!
Looks like you had some fun, I think Ruby just wants some attention from you. Bring her along with you when you take the kids, she would like that!
Great photos Jenn...
I love those pictures...you always have to bribe to get what you want them to do! (Mom still does it to me) Haha Oh well at least you know that Ashley wasn't cold! As they say, listen to your elders! No offence grandma!
i love Fall! And nothing beats a long walk on a beautiful Fall day. Gobble gobble Can't wait for the Turkey
Cute pictures Jenny, I am slowly beginning to love fall too, although I don't like the fact that summer is over, it's SO pretty! Ashley and you look so cute on the swing together!
Post a Comment