Monday, September 04, 2006

Back to the Zoo!

Ashley's 1st snow cone. I love this photo

Charlie and his ice cream mustach
This was the first time at the zoo when we could see the hippos so well.
Mom and I took the kids back to the zoo on Friday. It was crazy busy, but it was such an awesome day. I love our zoo. I just thought that I would post a couple of pictures from the day. Doesn't Mom look good?


5 comments:

Sarah said...

The zoo, too fun! Thats great you could see the hippo's so well, you can't go to the zoo without seeing the hippos! I love you icecream moustache Char!

Looks like fun!


Sarah

Karyn said...

Looked like a fun day for all. I have to take Jack to the zoo, maybe when he is a little bit older! Great photos Jen!

Jay and Bec said...

Everytime I see yours and Kaitlyn's photos of the zoo, I feel so bad that I haven't ever taken Sophie and Lily to the zoo here!! Life just gets busier and busier, but your pictures have inspired me again, and I need to put it on my "to do" list!! I agree, your mom looks great!! I couldn't believe how much weight she had lost when I saw her!! Hope you're feeling better as well!! Love the pics.

MEG said...

Totally sweet pictures, Charlie is hilarous, I loved seeing him this past weekend, he just acts to cool, I love it! The zoo is awesome, we all take it for granted because it is so close, Dave got to go for his FIRST time when he was 21, it is so sad! The little sheltered B.C boy! Anyways, it was so nice to see you, and I am honest when I say, if there is ANYTHING I can get for you to "repay" you for the carseat let me know!

Cait said...

I love the Zoo! Seriously it is so much fun with or with out kids! Charlie looks so cute, I love how he always looks so cool in all his pictures. Next year we are totally getting a Zoo pass and then we should go together.