I just thought that I'd post a couple pics of Ashley. She's getting so big. I can't believe that she's almost 6months already! It's crazy how time goes by so quickly. We're still waiting on teeth. I thought that she had started a couple months ago, but not a sign. Charlie had 4 teeth at 4 months, but not Ashley. It's so fun to see the differences between the two kids. They certainly have their own personalities. She's also rolling around a ton, I really need to stop leaving her on the change table. At least there's a little lip on the table....it would at least slow her down a bit.....okay mom, I'll stop!
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Growing up!
Posted by Jennifer at Thursday, August 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, I have tried to comment on your pictures 3 times now, and every time, I am directed to a page that says it can't find the comment page. SO just so you know that I loved the photos of little Ashley. She is getting so big. I love the first photo. I had a bunch of things to say about them, but after trying to retype my comment 3x's--I just want to make it short!! They are really cute. You'll have to keep a good eye on her. SHe's really starting to grow up!!
Hey Jenny,
I love the pictures! I love how her eye are looking at the camera in the first one. She is so cute, and getting to be such a big girl!
I love the first photo! it's ike she is saying " what is going on in my mouth" I heard you wern't well? Hope you we feel better soon.
Post a Comment