Thursday, August 17, 2006

Time for Hockey!?!?


It can't be that time already! Peter bought Charlie a new team canada touque and he hasn't taken it off since. Touques in August...hmmm.....maybe he'll start a trend. He looks very fly with the tags on too. Every year Peter goes to the guys at Team Canada and buys a ton of hockey stuff for super cheap. He came home with gloves, sticks, helmuts, pants....lots of stuff. Anyway, there's Peter putting a visor on his helmut. Charlie can't wait to get out on the ice. Hey, if Peter carried me around the ice, I might want to go out too.


5 comments:

MEG said...

Hey Jen,

Charlie looks so cute in that picture, talk about blue eyes! Thank you so much for talking to me on friday night, you totally calmed me down, your advice totally helped! From one hypocontriact(that is spelt wrong) to another, thanx a ton!

Jay and Bec said...

I can't believe what I'm seeing!! I hate it when summer comes to an end, and it seems like it gets shorter every year. Charlie looks so cute in his hat! It won't be long before you are cheering him on at his own games. They grow up so fast!

nena said...

oh what big eyes you have mr. wolf! I love that picture. Is summer really ending? I'm just getting started.

Sarah said...

Jen come on!!!! Keep bloging I want to see some more!


Sarah

Sarah said...

Jen come on!!!! Keep bloging I want to see some more!


Sarah