Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Heart of a Dancer!!!

(Scroll down to see my blog. For some reason, every time I post, there is a huge space either before or after my post. Does anyone know why?)
Yes, this is a very proud moment for Peter. Charlie loves to wear my shoes (and my makeup, and my nail polish etc....) It totally cracks me up.


Here are some recent pics of Ashley. She's just starting to move around a little bit more and rocks back and forth on her hands and knees. I love it. I can't believe she's alread doing this. Charlie did nothing until he was almost one.
And here is Charlie in his new favorite outfit. His Spidey suit! He reminds me of Carson when he went through that phase, shooting webs and striking poses. It's hilarious.


6 comments:

Jay and Bec said...

Yea!!! A new post to look at!! I am giving up on people and their blogs. It is the rare occasion to click on everyone's pages, and see something new. I love your post!! Isn't that the greatest when your little boy has fun playing dress-up!! We haven't gone through that stage yet with Preston, but Lily always has someones shoes on, a purse over her shoulder, and a baby in her arms. I love it when they imitate what they see every day!! Ashley looks so big in her little crawling postition!! I can't believe she is ready to be mobile. Get Ready!! Those are really cute photos of her as well! And finally, a note to Charlie...Preston thinks that your Spidey suit is so cool!! He also went through that stage. Now it's Power Rangers. Give them both a big kiss for us!!

nena said...

nice shoes Charlie! Ashley looks older every time I see her, She will be running soon! Ahhhh. I love it when little boy dress up to be superheros, Carson still takes his costumes out of retirement and plays with them. I love it.

Cait said...

I love the new post! Same as Becca, I was getting sick of looking at blogs and seeing nothing new! Ashley look so cute, I love those pictures! And Charlie's leg's look great in heals!

MEG said...

JENNY! I cannot believe Ashley, she needs to stay a LITTLE baby, I am missing way to much, she will always be a newborn to me, because I don't see her enough, but she is beautiful, and tell charlie, that Dave and Meaghan think he looks SO COOL in his spider man suit!

Karyn said...

Thats hilarious with Charlie and his shoes, I love the expression on his face. Look at Ashley, it is unbelievable how fast they grow up. I want Jack to stay the way he is! But they do grow up and the experiances that they go through and you are so much fun.

Sarah said...

He is a mommys boy! Ashley is tooo cute! Charlie totally looks like carson! He is quite the kid that one!