Sunday, November 05, 2006

Breeder's Cup

Peter just got back from a weekend in Kentucky. He went down to watch the Breeder's Cup and stayed with his friend who breed's horses. This is Hill 'n' Dale Farm, his friend John owns.
The famous racehorse, Seattle Slew is buried right there on his farm. I've been to this place years ago, and it's amazing!
A lovely shot of the driveway up to the farm
This is where Peter stayed
Across from where John's farm is this other farm. Sharon Stone filmed the movie "Sympatico" there a few years back.And this is also a part of John's farm. This is called the "Stallion Complex". Pretty nice digs for the horses!








4 comments:

nena said...

nice place!! who wouldn't want to live there!

Cait said...

That is so awesome, it's so pretty! Peter is pretty lucky to have friends like that!

Jay and Bec said...

Wow!!! I can't believe how beautiful it is! They call THAT a farm? It looks like a place out of a dream! I want to live there!

Karyn said...

Beautiful photos, I would love to go there and check that out one day. I am sure that Peter had an awesome time. Very lucky Peter!!!