Saturday, November 11, 2006

Madamme Butterfly



I just thought I'd post some pics of Ash in her room. I put her in her crib to do some laundry and when I came back, she was standing up. That's all she wants to do. You have to break her at the waist if you want her to sit down. I dont think that she will be really happy until she's movin.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute!! Haha, Grandma told me that story! I love her room!

Cait said...

So cute Jenny, I love how shes smiling like "come get me!" What a little sweetie! It's so fun when they just start moving.
ON a side note, thanks for buying some bracelets and for your support.

MEG said...

Her room is SOOOOO cute, it should be in a magazine! Those butterflies are so pretty, and Ashley looks adorable standing in her crib! SHe is so cute Jenny!

Karyn said...

Can't believe that she is already standing... time goes by so fast!
I love her little room, way to cute!

Jay and Bec said...

Look at that little cutie!! I can't believe she is standing already!! She'll be walking soon..and isn't she only like 8 months old?? Sophie was almost 21 mo. before she was walking around!! I LOOOVE her room, and those butterflies!! Are those little lamps, or just decorations?? Whatever they are, I love them!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the compliments everyone! Becca, the butterflies are just decorations hanging from the ceiling. They're from Pottery Barn Kids.

Jeannie Barclay said...

Your little girls room is so cute. I love the letters. I want your address. I actually did a christmas letter this year and want to send you one. Email me at www.earlyautumninc@yahoo.com Thanks Jeannie