Saturday, March 01, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!


Our little Ashley turns two on Monday, so we decided to have a little party for her a couple days early. She loved having her little cousins over to help celebrate. It was a really fun day. She was a bit of a stone face for the first hour, but what else is new? Her face may have not shown it, but she really was happy! Thanks to all who came out today.



Claire was such a cutie. Get that girl some toys, Meaghan!





...still, no expression from the B-day girl!



Jack was eyeballing all of Ash's gifts. He was getting ready to make his move!

Ash and her "Penelope Peapod" doll.


Brooklyn and Ash got along so well. Brooklyn looks so grown-up next to Ash.

Brooky looked so cute today! She was doing a lot of singing today. I especially loved her version of "Apologize". Watch out American Idol! She really made it her own.




Here are some old pics of our fun at the Glencoe Club. Charlie has really made a lot of progress with his skating, as you can tell from the above photo.


Ash doesn't really do that well on the bob skates, so she just poses off to the side.



I love this pic of Charlie, Hmphhhh! "Oh no you did....n't!! (snap)"



My little "Pale Rider". Could my kids use a little sunshine, or what?


In the last two months, I can count on one hand the number of time Charlie has NOT worn a hockey jersey. He thinks it's really cool!

7 comments:

Cait said...

It was a great party Jen, Thanks for having us over! Happy Birthday Ashley! I love how she really does just look right threw you, she is such a little sweetie!

MEG said...

Cute Jen! Love the new blog! I LOVE that picture of Charlie, he totally looks like peter, it was shocking to me! The party was ADORABLE, and Claire loved the bubbles, thanx for having us, we were happy to be there! Happy Birthday Ashley!

Karyn said...

Thanks Jen for having Jack and the girls over. We all had a great time! Jack took awhile to get into it, but he had fun! Tell Charlie thanks for letting Jack play with his toys. I love that photo of Charlie "oh no you didnnt" That is hilarious! Thanks again!see you soon

Jay and Bec said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!! It looks like you had a great little party! Your kids are growing up so fast! We haven't seen them in ages! I can't wait for everyone to get together this summer! I think the kids will all be in their glory! I'm so glad you posted some new pics!

Jeff and Diana said...

ok does your little ash look like uncle gordy or what! she is so cute jen. bentley won't ham it up for the camera either. she would rather ignore it. happy 2nd to ashley!

Kirkland's said...

Yeah, you're back! Your kids are SO cute, and we could use some sunshine too! I got a pale child as well, thanks to Chris. You need to teach that little Ash the model way - to work the camera!

The Thomas Family said...

Happy Birthday Ashley... she is great and I love her facial expressions! We all can't wait for the sun. (Well, maybe just me because I'm pregnant and can't go tanning!!)