We decided to start the year by having some good 'ol Canadian fun....skating and toboggoning (did I spell that right? Hmm.) It was a beautiful day, cold, but nice! Not too much snow, but enough to slide on.
Then last of these photos were taken around Christmas.
5 comments:
CUTE pictures! I love her Tutu, hope you guys had a fun new years!
Great pics of Ashley, she must love to dress up! you will have to come out to the pond here and go skating! We have a big pond down in the south quarter that is awesome!~ Talk with you soon
It looks like Ashely is the typical girly girl!! She is so cute! I'm glad to see your pictures of Christmas, it looks like you had fun! We missed you all!
What cute pics of Ash, I love her tights and tutu in those first few pictures. Looks like you guys had fun ringing in the new year, can't wait tell Claire can appreciate activities!
Jen, you need to get more pics out there of your beautiful familY! Blog more!!
Post a Comment