
So, after soccer, swimming and skating was a huge bust with Charlie, we decided to take a less aggressive approach. BADMINTON!!! He LOVES it! He really only runs around the court, but he does it well! Go Charlie, Go!

I was going through my camera and realized that I hadn't downloaded a bunch onto my computer, so I will post them now.

This is at Leatherby's with Jay and Becca. I'm still dreaming about that ice-cream. Susie and I went down to SLC in September to buy a vehicle to sell up here. That was just before the spike in the Cdn $. Well, that vehicle is still sitting in my garage. We havn't had one phone call on it. Yeah, that was a really good idea Jen.

I'm not sure why Charlie has one finger up. He either just hatched some wicked scheme or he wants to pick his nose.
3 comments:
I love Charlie's little white polo and shorts for badminton! So cute! Cute pictures!
I miss Leatherby's too! It's time to go back! Cute pics of Charlie..keep em comin!
Cute pics of the kids. I hope you have sold the car by now. Good luck if you haven't.
Post a Comment