Okay, so it's been some time since I've posted. I feel like I need to get back to the basics, so here we go. Not much is new with us, the Allen's.
Peter had his knee surgery today and his recouping in the basement. Ash had her stitches out last week, and her scar is healing nicely. The picture above was taken before the "incident". Note to self, never take both kids shopping alone.

Thanks to Angie for taking this photo for us. It's rare for us to all be in the same picture together, so we kind of had to make this happen. Isn't that sad?


Ahhhh well, my Christmas tree and decorations have been up since last week. I was so excited to get going this year. No doubt by the end of December, I'll be ready to take it all down. This is my nativity set that I bought in Meersburg, Germany. I walked into this tiny little toy store there and fell in love with it. It's so simple, but I had to have it. They sold it by the piece and well, you have to have all the "main characters" and a shepherd or two, so the price just kept going up.....Peter and I have a running joke on my "million dollar" nativity set. I still don't want to tell him how much it really was!


Charlie loves to shovel and sweep the snow, so this morning when we woke to snow, he was pretty excited. (Could his jacket be any bigger?)

Our little snow angel. Ruby loves to roll around in the fluffy stuff.
So, that's my new post. I promise that I wont wait so long to post again. If anyone out there is still checking, that is! :)
4 comments:
Jenny! I just decided to start posting again to! We all need to get back into it! That was so sad about little ash, poor head! How ya been doing, mom said something about a cookie exchange, we all need to get together, but I want Claire to be better, I don't want want to infect your children!
Yeah for a new post!!!! Glad to hear Ashley got her stitches out! So happy to see you posting again!!!
I don't believe it!!! When I saw your comment on mine..I thought MAYBE she posted!! So I checked.. YEAH!! I can't believe how much Ashley has changed!! She has all of this adorable curly hair??!! So cute. I hadn't heard about the surgery OR the stitches, you'll have to fill me in on all of fun the details. Sounds like you are all doing well! You all look great, and it's so fun for us to see new pics!! Keep em coming!
Jen, cute family pic - glad to see you haven't fallen off the Blog-wagon! I'm the worst at being consistent.
Post a Comment