Well, we just got back about a week ago from our yearly visit to Scottsdale. I thought that I would post a few pictures of our adventures. It's been a while since I've posted.
We sure love Arizona. It's great to cross-over with the Allen's, the weather is always terrific, the food is great, my friend, Kathy is there with her crew and.....the shopping isn't too bad either (wink, wink to all you Last Chance shoppers)!
The Bathin' Beauty
Ash's turn for a spin with Grandma, then some golf with Dad.
Ash on her first date at Chucky Cheese. What's HE looking at?
We can't wait to go back
6 comments:
Great pictures Jen! Looks like you had a great time in Arizona. That is awesome that you can spend some time with Kathy and her kids. I can't get over how much Hailey looks like Kathy, what a cutie! Ash looks adorable at the pool!
It's awesome to see some new pictures! Arizona looks like so much fun! I wish I could go to last chance, I LOVED your little dress on saturday!
How fun!!! And what a great idea to leave all the bottles & soothers in Arizona! I will have to remember that one for the future.
Family trips are the best, we haven't had any in years!! Cute pics and brilliant idea about the bottles and binkies!
Fun Jen, I love the goggles on Charlie! and I like the pic of Ash sittin in the chair! Precious!
I'm so excited to see your new pics!! The kids look so cute! I would love going to Arizona every year. It sounds like you had a great time!
Post a Comment