Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!!!!

I thought that it was definitely time for a new post! Unfortunately, I have no new photos. I've been a complete slacker with the camera lately.
Peter and I just got back from our weekend in Vegas. We had a really great time! Won some money on the craps table, shopped a bit and we ate like kings. Weekends like that fly by so quickly. Now we get to look forward to the end of the month when we'll head down to Arizona for a bit. "Last Chance", here I come!!!!!

2 comments:

Jay and Bec said...

No pictures of your trip?? Bummer!! It sounds like you and Peter had a great time together though. I bet it was a really nice break--and probably great to get away from the cold!!

Jeff and Diana said...

when are you going to arizona? i will be there the 14th til 19th. jeff's sister is flying me down. oh and i will be heading to last chance as well... let's meet up there if you are there the same time. let me know! p.s. you need to put new pics on!