Saturday, March 03, 2007

Guess who just turned One?


Yay for Ashley!!! I can't believe my little girl is already one! This year has gone by so fast. The Birthday party was a success! It really could've gone either way, but Ashley was great.

The party was mostly for my enjoyment, but I think everyone had a little fun.
The "Crave" cupcakes were smashing, as usual. My new favorite is the "lovely bunches of Coconuts". Yummmmm-mmmm! Great for the diet! Caitlin, I hope they lived up to all the hype! And, I'm glad you took home the last few!





This was Ashley's face while we were singing to her. She was quite serious, but clapped along anyway.


Notice the greasy hands? Overall, she was quite neat and tidy with it.




This cupcake was way too big for such a little girl. She needed to take a break!


And finally, a four generation picutre. Too bad that Ashley's covering most of Grandma's face.


It was so nice for Peter and I to share this day with you all. Thanks to everyone who wished Ashley a Happy Birthday! And thanks for all the nice things she recieved. I really didn't want anyone to give her presents, but thank you very much! Charlie thinks the pink rubber boots are gorgeous!!! Susie, do they come in size 12?


7 comments:

Jay and Bec said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!! I would love to sink my teeth into one of those cupcakes!! It's been too long since I've had one!! It looks like you had a fun family party! I wish we could have been there. I'm amazed that Ashley wasn't covered in cake! What a little princess.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! She is so cute! I'm suprised the cupcake wasn't on grandmas wall hah

Jeff and Diana said...

those cupcakes were so pretty, to bad you HAD to eat them! ashley looks so cute and big... i love her manicure!

Cait said...

YUMMY! The party was great Jen, and the cupckaes totally lived to everything I had heard. Ashley is such a little cutie! Happy Birthday Ashley!

Karyn said...

Happy birthday Ashley!
Sorry we couldn't be there to help celebrate your 1st year, but we will see you very soon to wish you a very happy birthday! Jack is starting to feel alot better now.
The cupcakes look and I am sure that they tasted great! See you soon!

Tami said...

I can't believe little Ashley is already 1. She is darling. Your little Charlie is a sweety. Hopefully we will be able to come up this summer and see every one. Those cupcakes looked to cute to eat.

Kirkland's said...

Ashley is so cute, it would be so fun to get the girls together. Alex is just so active now! Each day is full of exploration for her. We're having a cupcake party for her 1st b-day also! (next month on the 12th)