Thursday, March 01, 2007

Smiles & Boo-Boo's

Finally, Ashley sat still long enough for me to snap a picture. I even managed to get a little smile. Those of you who know her, know that it's not that easy to do. She even left her head band on for about 8.5 minutes. It's a record!~

This is Charlie's sad little bear, "bo-bo". We took him to pre-school on Tuesday and there was a Doctor there to answer questions from all the 3 year olds. All of their bears got exams. Their ears, eyes, heart and lungs were checked, as were their reflexes (bo-bo's were excellent, by the way!) Then they got bandaged! The poor thing looks as if he were in quite the brawl. It was really cute though. Charlie's been quite terrified of the doctor, so this helped put his mind at ease. No big deal!

2 comments:

Jeff and Diana said...

hey jenny! thanks for checking out my blog. isn't it fun to see everyones lives since we don't live close? i love it! ashley is beautiful, she seems so much older than bentley. happy birthday to her on the 3rd!

Jay and Bec said...

I love the look of your new blog. I'm not so computer savvy--but I can only try to keep up with the technology. Such a cute picture of Ashley..the big 1 tomorrow?!! She's growing up too fast! I love Charlie's little bear. Great idea for his class to do that! I agree, stuff like that always seems to help ease fears for little kids.