I can't believe that Ashley will be turning one year old next Saturday! I thought that it was about time for a new post, so here are a couple pics from a year ago. The one above, Mom insisted on taking just before I left for the hospital. I was not in the mood for pictures, but you all know Mom. :)
Thursday, February 22, 2007
A year gone by!
Posted by Jennifer at Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She was SO little! I forget how small they are! You looked so pretty even going to the hospital! Happy Birthday Ashley! I hope you guys have a fun weekend.
You really don't look happy in that picture!! You gotta love mom's! For someone in Labor--You look so refreshed and pretty in that picture. I've never even seen pictures of Ashley that tiny! How sad! We miss so much! Happy Happy Birthday little Ashley!
Post a Comment