Wednesday, April 11, 2007

We're waiting!..........for spring!!!!


We decided to go to the park after dinner tonight to take advantage of a little sun. By the time we got there, the sun was long gone and the wind had picked up quite a bit. I'm so ready for some good weather. Is it too much to ask for? I bundled the kids up anyway. Ash was really into having a helmut on. I was amazed that she didn't try to pull it off, so we just kept it on the whole time. She loves her little car.

She also LOVES the swings!


She is getting to be quite independent. She takes off and she's gone! She doesn't even look back to see if I'm following.



Everything goes into the mouth. Yesterday, I looked over and her whole mouth was bright blue. She had grabbed a marker and pulled the lid off and just started chomping away.




































































4 comments:

Jeff and Diana said...

yeah for your new post! you took a little break for a while. yes the recipe was wrong, thanks. you are the first one to say anything. it was 1 1/2 cups sugar and 1 1/2 tsps vanilla. oops! ashley looks so much older than bentley, she is darling jenn!

Cait said...

I love the helmet, Brooklyn loves wear hers too! Except she ripped sll the pads out in the inside one day when she was playing with it, and know I can't find them! Ashley is such a cutie, and getting so big! I still think of her as like a newborn, I guess she's far from that hey!

Sarah said...

Her and Charlie both love helmets, thats funny. She looks so big! I think its funny she just goes her own way!

Jay and Bec said...

I hope you get some spring weather soon!! By this time, the kids are just dying to get back outside! Good for you to brave the cold anyway. I can't believe how grown up Ashley looks. Lucky you--she's coming up on her terrible two, and independant stage!! I hope you have better luck than I have!! We miss you guys--hopefully, we'll get to see your kids face to face soon!!