Sooooooo Big!!!!!
It's a miracle that he even put the hat on!
Cookies and Egg Nog for Santa and a couple of apples for the Reindeer!
Ashley's new chair. I think she likes it!
Monday, December 25, 2006
Merry Christmas!
Posted by Jennifer at Monday, December 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want a chair like Ashleys! Looks so cute! I bet the reindeer were happy with those apples!!
Merry Christmas!!! I love seeing pictures of the kids on Christmas!! It looks and sounds like you had a great day together!! Sophie and Lily also got some little stuffed chairs, but they won't even sit in them. Hopefully Ashley likes hers better! We love you guys!! (Where are the pictures of you and Peter)???
I love the soo big picture, I love her little red nails! I can't believe how big Ashley is getting, it's like all of the sudden she's not a baby anymore! Christmas morning looked fun!
Post a Comment