Ashley hanging with Stewart (4 months old).
Charlie's buddies, Jack and Georgia
Charlie's and the chocolate factory and my smudged lens, oops!~
Happy New Year Everybody! I was getting tired of my last post, so I thought I would post something new. Although I don't really have that many new photos. Here are some pictures of our New Year's Eve. We went to Elbow Park and skated then we went to the our friends' the Valentine's for dinner. They put on a fire in their back yard so the kids could roast Marshmallows for Smores. Yum. We were all in bed by 9:30! It was great ! How the times have changed!
I hope that 2007 is filled with happiness and good health to all!!!!
6 comments:
Happy New Year!! It sounds like you had a great time!! It's true though--kids change the dynamic quite a bit. It's definately a lot quieter on New Years than it used to be!! But 9:30??? You guys are party animals!! I wish we could ever get into bed that early..give us some tips!!!!
Hey Jen! To answer your question about the pictures...I always post my pictures one at a time. It goes so much faster for me, and I am never limited to posting a certain amount of pictures. I wanted to ask you.. how you create the link list on your blog? I cannot figure out how to do it!!
Hey Jenn,
Sounds like you had a great New Years! We tried to fool the kids at 10:00 pm, we did the count down and they were totally believing that it was midnight... Troy and I were sooo tired! We had them and then felt guilty cause we knew that they wanted to party so we let them do the count down at midnight. Just wait till they are older and can tell time. Times will change. Happy New Year, we will see you soon!
You guys had a fun New Years! Charlie looks so cute with all his friends! Who cares if you went to bed early you still had fun before you went to bed!
sounds like a fun night! New years is fun. I hate staying up to late though, I'm still paying for it.
I was awake at midnight.... but not by choice! Maybe next year we should have a big family party, and all of us stay up,and if the kids crash before 12:00, that's alright, but we all have to stay up???? Anyways... keep posting pictures, I love Charlie, he makes me laugh, he is so cute!
Post a Comment