Thursday, February 26, 2009

When the cat's away.....

Cailin, I know that you've been saying that you've been having a tough time with the kids lately. Well, I feel your pain sister. Mine are pushing all of my buttons right now. It's constant. I love them dearly, but COME ON!!!!!! The fighting, the whining.....it's driving me crazy!!!!
This afternoon, I was on the computer (hiding from them). After a while (honestly, it wasn't that long), I started to notice how quiet it was. It was really nice. I listened closer and I heard the beautiful sound of children laughing. Could it be that Ashley and Charlie were actually playing together? And...getting along? I decided to go and watch my beautiful little darlings. This is what I saw.............
Charlie was smart enough to run upstairs and hide. Did you notice that the marker in her hand is a Sharpe?!??!!!! Oh yeah!!!
She's trying to play inncocent. She did all the fancy work to her belly, shoulder's and arms. Charlie is responsible for the tic-tac-toe game on her face. They both had pudding all over their faces, too.

My "wild child". I love her to pieces.

2 comments:

Jeff and Diana said...

i love your blog header! so clever! and i too feel your pain. bentley is really testing my patience lately. but that is pretty funny she used a sharpie! how the crap did you get it off!

The Thomas Family said...

Oh my... I'm awaiting those days in my near future. I am very familiar with the horrid realization that something is going on after a few minutes of silence.
This morning--
Benson took the egg carton out of the fridge when I was up putting Claire down for a nap (gone for 5 minutes) and he had cracked them all over the kitchen floor.