My friend, Meg is getting married next month, so she had a bunch of girls out to their "Cabin" in Kelowna for the weekend. The weather was great and the food was spectacular. We were totally pampered. The first morning we were there, we had deliveries of flowers, wine, movies that weren't even released yet and every single magazine that was on the news stands that day! Later that night we had a catered dinner (awesome) and then a professional fireworks display. Just for us! The whole weekend was just incredible!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow Jennifer what a fun weekend. I wish I had friends who had great parties. You look beautiful as ever. Have a great day!
Nice cabin!!! It looks more like a beautiful villa by the lake!! Awesome. It sounds like you had a great girls weekend! I love it that she filled your room with the latest magazines! Reading those has always been my favorite way to relax!!
Post a Comment